Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart Share Daughter's Name
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart have disclosed the name of their newborn daughter.
The couple tells People magazine that the baby girl born last week is named Billie Beatrice.
According to People, before the baby girl's birth Eric said that Rebecca wanted to "wait to see [the baby]" before naming her. He said, "You want to make sure that the name sticks."
Related stories: Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart File Suit Over Nude Tape
From Crowd Ignite