Eric Dane Files Lawsuit Against Rocker Billy Corgan Over Fallen Tree
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: SPOT/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: ALMA/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: FUFU/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: Kido/NPG9 of 17
- Photo: Araya Diaz/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: WENN15 of 17
- Photo: JLM/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Bill Clinton Will Appear Thursday on 'The Daily Show With Jon Stewart'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 2:14:00 PM
- ISIS Produces Hollywood-Style 'Coming Soon' Video Threatening US TroopsMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 2:09:00 PM
- John Carroll Lynch to Play Jerry Sandusky in Penn State Sex Scandal Movie (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 1:45:00 PM
- 'Friends' Scores 20-Episode TBS Marathon for 20th AnniversaryMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Senators Debate FCC Net Neutrality Curbs: It is a 'Nanny State Regulation'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Bill Clinton Will Appear Thursday on 'The Daily Show With Jon Stewart'
Eric Dane has filed a lawsuit against his neighbor Billy Corgan over a fallen tree.
RELATED: Out & About: TV Stars on Hiatus
The former "Grey's Anatomy" star claims a tree on the Smashing Pumpkins frontman's property that was uprooted by storms last year almost killed his then-pregnant wife, Rebecca Gayheart.
The actors were at home with daughter Billie when severe winds swept through Los Angeles last November, bringing down a large eucalyptus on Corgan's property and sending it crashing onto the couple's home, which then flooded due to heavy rain.
RELATED: Craziest Celeb Lawsuits
Dane and his family escaped unharmed, but the actor has now launched a legal battle against his neighbor, claiming Corgan ignored warnings about the dangers the tree posed.
He is seeking unspecified damages for nuisance, negligence and injunctive relief, according to TMZ.
Corgan has maintained his innocence since the incident, calling Dane's claims "patently untrue."
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite