Eric Dane Files Lawsuit Against Rocker Billy Corgan Over Fallen Tree
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: SPOT/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: ALMA/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: FUFU/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: Kido/NPG9 of 17
- Photo: Araya Diaz/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: WENN15 of 17
- Photo: JLM/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Eric Dane has filed a lawsuit against his neighbor Billy Corgan over a fallen tree.
RELATED: Out & About: TV Stars on Hiatus
The former "Grey's Anatomy" star claims a tree on the Smashing Pumpkins frontman's property that was uprooted by storms last year almost killed his then-pregnant wife, Rebecca Gayheart.
The actors were at home with daughter Billie when severe winds swept through Los Angeles last November, bringing down a large eucalyptus on Corgan's property and sending it crashing onto the couple's home, which then flooded due to heavy rain.
RELATED: Craziest Celeb Lawsuits
Dane and his family escaped unharmed, but the actor has now launched a legal battle against his neighbor, claiming Corgan ignored warnings about the dangers the tree posed.
He is seeking unspecified damages for nuisance, negligence and injunctive relief, according to TMZ.
Corgan has maintained his innocence since the incident, calling Dane's claims "patently untrue."
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite