Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart Debut Baby Daughter!
- Photo: Us Weekly/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Octavio R Vera Jr./Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFLMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
- Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:30:00 AM
- 'Homeland,' '24' Producer Howard Gordon Re-Signs With 20th CentuMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:00:00 AM
- YouTube Will Invest in Original Content From Top Video CreatorsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- Angelina Jolie to Direct Poacher Drama 'Africa'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFL
First-time parents Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart debut the first photos of their precious 2-month-old daughter Billie Beatrice Dane in the new Us Weekly (on newsstands now).
"She's beautiful," the Grey's Anatomy star, 37, tells Us Weekly. "When she came out, she was really alert and her eyes were open. The doctor gave her to her mom, and I was so ... you know, I was obviously very emotional."
Giving birth March 3 at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center "was an overwhelming moment, probably the greatest moment in my life thus far," adds Gayheart, 38. "We felt so blessed. The moment we've been waiting for finally came."
Dane tells Us Weekly fatherhood has been "life changing. It changes how you look at things and how you feel about things. I like to think of myself as an artist -- but now I'm working for my kid. Now I'm a father. I've got a lunch pail, I go to work and I come home and I make sure my kid is taken care of, and I make sure my wife is take care of.
"Childbirth is a miracle," he adds, "and we've created this life."
For more - including additional exclusive photos of Billie, how many hours Gayheart's "difficult" labor lasted, why they named their daughter Billie, how their baby has taken their marriage "to the next level" and their plans for another little one -- pick up the new Us Weekly today!
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite