- Photo: Us Weekly/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Octavio R Vera Jr./Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
First-time parents Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart debut the first photos of their precious 2-month-old daughter Billie Beatrice Dane in the new Us Weekly (on newsstands now).
"She's beautiful," the Grey's Anatomy star, 37, tells Us Weekly. "When she came out, she was really alert and her eyes were open. The doctor gave her to her mom, and I was so ... you know, I was obviously very emotional."
Giving birth March 3 at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center "was an overwhelming moment, probably the greatest moment in my life thus far," adds Gayheart, 38. "We felt so blessed. The moment we've been waiting for finally came."
Dane tells Us Weekly fatherhood has been "life changing. It changes how you look at things and how you feel about things. I like to think of myself as an artist -- but now I'm working for my kid. Now I'm a father. I've got a lunch pail, I go to work and I come home and I make sure my kid is taken care of, and I make sure my wife is take care of.
"Childbirth is a miracle," he adds, "and we've created this life."
For more - including additional exclusive photos of Billie, how many hours Gayheart's "difficult" labor lasted, why they named their daughter Billie, how their baby has taken their marriage "to the next level" and their plans for another little one -- pick up the new Us Weekly today!
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite