Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart Sue Over Nude Tape
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart have filed a lawsuit over the nude tape that was leaked online last month. The video, which was filmed several years ago, showed the "Grey's Anatomy" star, 36, Gayheart, 38, and former Miss Teen USA Kari Ann Peniche socializing in a Jacuzzi tub and in bed while apparently intoxicated.
The couple is suing Gawker Media for copyright infringement and is seeking $1 million in damages and an injunction preventing any further dissemination of the video online. In a Twitter response, Gawker's publisher Nick Denton doesn't take blame for posting the video on Defamer.com:
"To quote the great Marty Singer -- Eric Dane's lawyer -- if you don't want a sex tape on the internet, 'don't make one!'"
When the tape first surfaced online, Singer called it a "private, consensual moment involving a married couple ... which was never intended to be seen by the public."
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite