Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart Sue Over Nude Tape
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart have filed a lawsuit over the nude tape that was leaked online last month. The video, which was filmed several years ago, showed the "Grey's Anatomy" star, 36, Gayheart, 38, and former Miss Teen USA Kari Ann Peniche socializing in a Jacuzzi tub and in bed while apparently intoxicated.
The couple is suing Gawker Media for copyright infringement and is seeking $1 million in damages and an injunction preventing any further dissemination of the video online. In a Twitter response, Gawker's publisher Nick Denton doesn't take blame for posting the video on Defamer.com:
"To quote the great Marty Singer -- Eric Dane's lawyer -- if you don't want a sex tape on the internet, 'don't make one!'"
When the tape first surfaced online, Singer called it a "private, consensual moment involving a married couple ... which was never intended to be seen by the public."
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite