Eva Longoria Confirms She's Dating Mark Sanchez
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 15
- Photo: Thumbs42/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: The Grosby Group/.7 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.9 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: GRPR/GSI12 of 15
- Photo: WENN/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Eva Longoria has found herself a new man!
The 37-year-old actress confirmed to Extra on Thursday that she is currently dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, 25.
The former "Desperate Housewives" star is good friends with "Extra" host Mario Lopez, who wasn't afraid to ask her tough questions and whether she's dating Sanchez.
"You're an a--hole," Longoria joked. "No, Mark and I are, you know, fine. We're happy just dating."
Longoria split from Eduardo Cruz (whose sister is actress Penelope Cruz) in June after debuting their romance in February 2011. The actress finalized her divorce from Tony Parker in January 2011 after he was caught cheating.
Sanchez has previously linked to actress Hayden Panettiere and Jamie-Lynn Sigler. He was most recently rumored to be dating Victoria's Secret model Kate Upton.
"I can't help but want somebody that's, I don't know, athletic. Family is big. My mom has to love her. I mean, love her. Somebody who can handle all this ... because I'm still learning," he told GQ in September 2011. "Cynically, I think, 'OK, how is this person going to help me with a Super Bowl?'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite