Eva Longoria Confirms She's Dating Mark Sanchez
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 15
- Photo: Thumbs42/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: The Grosby Group/.7 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.9 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: GRPR/GSI12 of 15
- Photo: WENN/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Eva Longoria has found herself a new man!
The 37-year-old actress confirmed to Extra on Thursday that she is currently dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, 25.
The former "Desperate Housewives" star is good friends with "Extra" host Mario Lopez, who wasn't afraid to ask her tough questions and whether she's dating Sanchez.
"You're an a--hole," Longoria joked. "No, Mark and I are, you know, fine. We're happy just dating."
Longoria split from Eduardo Cruz (whose sister is actress Penelope Cruz) in June after debuting their romance in February 2011. The actress finalized her divorce from Tony Parker in January 2011 after he was caught cheating.
Sanchez has previously linked to actress Hayden Panettiere and Jamie-Lynn Sigler. He was most recently rumored to be dating Victoria's Secret model Kate Upton.
"I can't help but want somebody that's, I don't know, athletic. Family is big. My mom has to love her. I mean, love her. Somebody who can handle all this ... because I'm still learning," he told GQ in September 2011. "Cynically, I think, 'OK, how is this person going to help me with a Super Bowl?'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite