Eva Longoria Confirms She's Dating Mark Sanchez
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 15
- Photo: Thumbs42/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: The Grosby Group/.7 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.9 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: GRPR/GSI12 of 15
- Photo: WENN/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Eva Longoria has found herself a new man!
The 37-year-old actress confirmed to Extra on Thursday that she is currently dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, 25.
The former "Desperate Housewives" star is good friends with "Extra" host Mario Lopez, who wasn't afraid to ask her tough questions and whether she's dating Sanchez.
"You're an a--hole," Longoria joked. "No, Mark and I are, you know, fine. We're happy just dating."
Longoria split from Eduardo Cruz (whose sister is actress Penelope Cruz) in June after debuting their romance in February 2011. The actress finalized her divorce from Tony Parker in January 2011 after he was caught cheating.
Sanchez has previously linked to actress Hayden Panettiere and Jamie-Lynn Sigler. He was most recently rumored to be dating Victoria's Secret model Kate Upton.
"I can't help but want somebody that's, I don't know, athletic. Family is big. My mom has to love her. I mean, love her. Somebody who can handle all this ... because I'm still learning," he told GQ in September 2011. "Cynically, I think, 'OK, how is this person going to help me with a Super Bowl?'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite