Eva Longoria Confirms She's Dating Mark Sanchez
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 15
- Photo: Thumbs42/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: The Grosby Group/.7 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.9 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: GRPR/GSI12 of 15
- Photo: WENN/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Eva Longoria has found herself a new man!
The 37-year-old actress confirmed to Extra on Thursday that she is currently dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, 25.
The former "Desperate Housewives" star is good friends with "Extra" host Mario Lopez, who wasn't afraid to ask her tough questions and whether she's dating Sanchez.
"You're an a--hole," Longoria joked. "No, Mark and I are, you know, fine. We're happy just dating."
Longoria split from Eduardo Cruz (whose sister is actress Penelope Cruz) in June after debuting their romance in February 2011. The actress finalized her divorce from Tony Parker in January 2011 after he was caught cheating.
Sanchez has previously linked to actress Hayden Panettiere and Jamie-Lynn Sigler. He was most recently rumored to be dating Victoria's Secret model Kate Upton.
"I can't help but want somebody that's, I don't know, athletic. Family is big. My mom has to love her. I mean, love her. Somebody who can handle all this ... because I'm still learning," he told GQ in September 2011. "Cynically, I think, 'OK, how is this person going to help me with a Super Bowl?'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite