Eva Longoria Confirms She's Dating Mark Sanchez
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 15
- Photo: Thumbs42/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: The Grosby Group/.7 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.9 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: GRPR/GSI12 of 15
- Photo: WENN/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
Eva Longoria has found herself a new man!
The 37-year-old actress confirmed to Extra on Thursday that she is currently dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, 25.
The former "Desperate Housewives" star is good friends with "Extra" host Mario Lopez, who wasn't afraid to ask her tough questions and whether she's dating Sanchez.
"You're an a--hole," Longoria joked. "No, Mark and I are, you know, fine. We're happy just dating."
Longoria split from Eduardo Cruz (whose sister is actress Penelope Cruz) in June after debuting their romance in February 2011. The actress finalized her divorce from Tony Parker in January 2011 after he was caught cheating.
Sanchez has previously linked to actress Hayden Panettiere and Jamie-Lynn Sigler. He was most recently rumored to be dating Victoria's Secret model Kate Upton.
"I can't help but want somebody that's, I don't know, athletic. Family is big. My mom has to love her. I mean, love her. Somebody who can handle all this ... because I'm still learning," he told GQ in September 2011. "Cynically, I think, 'OK, how is this person going to help me with a Super Bowl?'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite