Eva Longoria dating mystery businessman?
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JLJ/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: SolarPix/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Eva Longoria has been romantically linked to a wealthy Mexican businessman, just days after dismissing rumors she had reunited with her ex-boyfriend Eduardo Cruz.
The former "Desperate Housewives" beauty was said to have enjoyed a New York lunch date with Penelope Cruz's brother last week, but she denied the report, telling her Twitter followers, "Sorry this is just not true."
RELATED: Better With or Without Makeup?
It has now emerged that Longoria was actually dining with her new man, but she wishes to keep his identity away from the public eye.
A source tells People that the star has been dating "a wealthy, successful businessman from Mexico," adding, "She's very happy, and he's crazy about her."
Longoria and Cruz had been on/off lovers since the end of her marriage to sportsman Tony Parker in 2011. She went on to date businessman Ernesto Arguello, but that romance fizzled out this spring.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite