Eva Longoria dating mystery businessman?
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JLJ/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: SolarPix/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video Division
Eva Longoria has been romantically linked to a wealthy Mexican businessman, just days after dismissing rumors she had reunited with her ex-boyfriend Eduardo Cruz.
The former "Desperate Housewives" beauty was said to have enjoyed a New York lunch date with Penelope Cruz's brother last week, but she denied the report, telling her Twitter followers, "Sorry this is just not true."
RELATED: Better With or Without Makeup?
It has now emerged that Longoria was actually dining with her new man, but she wishes to keep his identity away from the public eye.
A source tells People that the star has been dating "a wealthy, successful businessman from Mexico," adding, "She's very happy, and he's crazy about her."
Longoria and Cruz had been on/off lovers since the end of her marriage to sportsman Tony Parker in 2011. She went on to date businessman Ernesto Arguello, but that romance fizzled out this spring.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite