Eva Longoria dating mystery businessman?
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JLJ/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: SolarPix/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
Eva Longoria has been romantically linked to a wealthy Mexican businessman, just days after dismissing rumors she had reunited with her ex-boyfriend Eduardo Cruz.
The former "Desperate Housewives" beauty was said to have enjoyed a New York lunch date with Penelope Cruz's brother last week, but she denied the report, telling her Twitter followers, "Sorry this is just not true."
RELATED: Better With or Without Makeup?
It has now emerged that Longoria was actually dining with her new man, but she wishes to keep his identity away from the public eye.
A source tells People that the star has been dating "a wealthy, successful businessman from Mexico," adding, "She's very happy, and he's crazy about her."
Longoria and Cruz had been on/off lovers since the end of her marriage to sportsman Tony Parker in 2011. She went on to date businessman Ernesto Arguello, but that romance fizzled out this spring.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite