Eva Longoria doesn't want to get married again, indifferent about having kids
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: SolarPix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 17
- Photo: JLJ/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/Wonderwall13 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Briquet-Hahn-Marechal/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman Intro
Looks like the third time won't be the charm for Eva Longoria. Having already walked down the aisle twice before -- in 2002 with Tyler Christopher, and in 2007 with Tony Parker -- the "Desperate Housewives" alumna, 38, told "Access Hollywood Live" she feels no need to get married again.
"I've been married twice. Been there, done that!" the star quipped when asked if she feels pressure to wed as she gets older. (Longoria and "General Hospital" actor Christopher split in 2004; she divorced NBA player Parker in 2011.)
The SHe steakhouse restaurateur also said she's not in any particular rush to have kids, biological clock be damned. "I'm not one of those women who are like, 'I must procreate!'" she said. "I think kids are a product of love. So if you find the right person and you want to have a family with that person, then that's when the time is right. But...if I'm 50 and single, I'm not going to go do it myself."
Aging, in general, doesn't concern the single star, who split from boyfriend Ernesto Arguello -- star of the reality show "Ready for Love," which she produced -- in August. "It's kind of irrelevant to me. I work out a lot, and I eat really well, and I just do that because I feel better," she told "Access Hollywood." "I'm not really overly concerned with it."
In fact, she kind of enjoys it. "I love aging, as far as getting wiser. I have no desire to be 25 again," she said. "Maybe I want my 25-year-old body, but I don't want my 25-year-old mind."
Longoria is still in great shape, but should the time come when she starts to look her age, she's open to trying out some anti-aging treatments. "I am not opposed to surgery or whatever stuff is going to be available," she confessed. "Sign me up!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite