Eva Longoria: I Became So Thin After My Divorce
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Eva Longoria didn't fare well on the breakup diet.
In the January issue of Health, the 36-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star says the stress of her split with Tony Parker resulted in unwanted weight loss.
"I remember after my divorce, I was so thin and everyone kept saying how great I looked. It was probably the most unhealthy place I've ever been. So it was funny what people would see as 'healthy,'" Longoria says. "In my worst time, people were saying I've never looked better. [But now] I have a great diet and exercise routine."
"I like weight training and abs. I hate the elliptical," she tells Health. "I despise cardio. I just can't do it. So I try to do my cardio within the workout."
The self-proclaimed "hopeless optimist" says it didn't take long to get over Parker, 29.
"It's so funny, because I don't get depressed," says the star (currently dating Eduardo Cruz). "Even after my divorce, everybody was like, 'Wow, you bounced back so quick.' I was like, 'I am not letting this take over. Something great is around the corner -- I can't wait to see what's going to happen.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Ready to Wed
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Kanye and Kim Kardashian, see all the celebs who got engaged this year.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite