Eva Longoria: I Became So Thin After My Divorce
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Eva Longoria didn't fare well on the breakup diet.
In the January issue of Health, the 36-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star says the stress of her split with Tony Parker resulted in unwanted weight loss.
"I remember after my divorce, I was so thin and everyone kept saying how great I looked. It was probably the most unhealthy place I've ever been. So it was funny what people would see as 'healthy,'" Longoria says. "In my worst time, people were saying I've never looked better. [But now] I have a great diet and exercise routine."
"I like weight training and abs. I hate the elliptical," she tells Health. "I despise cardio. I just can't do it. So I try to do my cardio within the workout."
The self-proclaimed "hopeless optimist" says it didn't take long to get over Parker, 29.
"It's so funny, because I don't get depressed," says the star (currently dating Eduardo Cruz). "Even after my divorce, everybody was like, 'Wow, you bounced back so quick.' I was like, 'I am not letting this take over. Something great is around the corner -- I can't wait to see what's going to happen.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite