Eva Longoria: I Became So Thin After My Divorce
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Eva Longoria didn't fare well on the breakup diet.
In the January issue of Health, the 36-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star says the stress of her split with Tony Parker resulted in unwanted weight loss.
"I remember after my divorce, I was so thin and everyone kept saying how great I looked. It was probably the most unhealthy place I've ever been. So it was funny what people would see as 'healthy,'" Longoria says. "In my worst time, people were saying I've never looked better. [But now] I have a great diet and exercise routine."
"I like weight training and abs. I hate the elliptical," she tells Health. "I despise cardio. I just can't do it. So I try to do my cardio within the workout."
The self-proclaimed "hopeless optimist" says it didn't take long to get over Parker, 29.
"It's so funny, because I don't get depressed," says the star (currently dating Eduardo Cruz). "Even after my divorce, everybody was like, 'Wow, you bounced back so quick.' I was like, 'I am not letting this take over. Something great is around the corner -- I can't wait to see what's going to happen.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite