Eva Longoria: I Became So Thin After My Divorce
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Eva Longoria didn't fare well on the breakup diet.
In the January issue of Health, the 36-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star says the stress of her split with Tony Parker resulted in unwanted weight loss.
"I remember after my divorce, I was so thin and everyone kept saying how great I looked. It was probably the most unhealthy place I've ever been. So it was funny what people would see as 'healthy,'" Longoria says. "In my worst time, people were saying I've never looked better. [But now] I have a great diet and exercise routine."
"I like weight training and abs. I hate the elliptical," she tells Health. "I despise cardio. I just can't do it. So I try to do my cardio within the workout."
The self-proclaimed "hopeless optimist" says it didn't take long to get over Parker, 29.
"It's so funny, because I don't get depressed," says the star (currently dating Eduardo Cruz). "Even after my divorce, everybody was like, 'Wow, you bounced back so quick.' I was like, 'I am not letting this take over. Something great is around the corner -- I can't wait to see what's going to happen.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite