Eva Longoria: I'll Be a Great Godmother to Harper Beckham
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: @EvaLongoria/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Alban Wyters/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 11
- Photo: Gtres/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
At Thursday's "For Greater Glory" premiere in Los Angeles, Longoria, who just wrapped her stint on ABC's "Desperate Housewives," that she intends to be a "great" influence on the littlest Beckham.
After all, Longoria, 37, is a seasoned pro. "I am a five-time godmother!" she explained.
The U.K. Mirror reports that Victoria and David Beckham's daughter is due to be christened later this year in a ceremony attended by the likes of Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Will and Jada Pinkett Smith.
"Baby Harper is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen," Victoria, 38, has said of her well-dressed tot, who often accompanies her on shopping trips dressed to the nines. "I have fallen in love all over again!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite