Eva Longoria involved in another minor car crash
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: ZO5/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Bebe Sport/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: @EvaLongoria/Twitter7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: ZO5/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: ZO5/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: EM43/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actress Eva Longoria's birthday week ended on a low note on Friday when she was involved in a minor car accident -- her second in a month.
The "Desperate Housewives" star, who turned 37 on Thursday, was driving her Bentley out of a parking lot in Los Angeles, but the exit barrier did not work properly.
Longoria reversed in a bid to find another way out -- and accidentally hit a BMW waiting behind her, reports TMZ.com.
The website claims the actress apologized to the other driver and traded personal information in a bid to resolve the issue.
Longoria drove into a car in front of her last month as she left her pal Ken Paves' hair salon in West Hollywood, Calif.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite