Eva Longoria Parker denies split rumors
- Photo: Fernando Camino/GettyImages.com1 of 6
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Nino Munoz/London Fog/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Paul Walker Death: Man Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Part of Wrecked PorscheMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:29:13 PM
- 'Shahs of Sunset's' Gay Catfight Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:07:01 PM
- Amanda Seyfried to Star in Will Ferrell-Produced Comedy 'He's F-ing Perfect&apMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:49:07 PM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best Reactions
Are they or aren't they? TMZ reported earlier today that Eva Longoria's husband, Tony Parker, filed for divorce in Texas after three years of marriage.
However, shortly after the split news hit the Internet, Tony Parker's rep released a statement saying the rumors are "100% false."
RELATED: Who's the next celeb divorce?
Then TMZ responded with an update on their site that reads, "Eva's people tell TMZ Tony has not filed for divorce. But two court officials at the Bexar County, Texas courthouse tell us a divorce case was filed yesterday and sealed by the judge."
Eva Longoria's rep has also come out saying that Tony has not filed for divorce and does not have a divorce lawyer. Additionally, another clerk at the Texas courthouse says that she's in charge of sealed cases and she has seen no case involving Longoria and Parker.
Stay tuned for more details on this developing story.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite