Eva Longoria Parker denies split rumors
- Photo: Fernando Camino/GettyImages.com1 of 6
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Nino Munoz/London Fog/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Are they or aren't they? TMZ reported earlier today that Eva Longoria's husband, Tony Parker, filed for divorce in Texas after three years of marriage.
However, shortly after the split news hit the Internet, Tony Parker's rep released a statement saying the rumors are "100% false."
RELATED: Who's the next celeb divorce?
Then TMZ responded with an update on their site that reads, "Eva's people tell TMZ Tony has not filed for divorce. But two court officials at the Bexar County, Texas courthouse tell us a divorce case was filed yesterday and sealed by the judge."
Eva Longoria's rep has also come out saying that Tony has not filed for divorce and does not have a divorce lawyer. Additionally, another clerk at the Texas courthouse says that she's in charge of sealed cases and she has seen no case involving Longoria and Parker.
Stay tuned for more details on this developing story.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite