Eva Longoria Slams Rumor: I'm Not Dating Matt Barnes!
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: MoVi Inc/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Has Eva Longoria found another basketball lover? Negative!
On Sunday, the New York Post's Page Six speculated that Longoria -- who divorced San Antonio Spurs' Tony Parker in late 2010 -- was getting romantic with L.A. Lakers Forward Matt Barnes.
The paper said that the Desperate Housewives actress, 36, seemed "very flirty" and had "a spark" with Barnes, 31, during a Thursday dinner in NYC with two pals.
Although the item included a statement from Longoria's rep that the pair were just "friends," Longoria didn't appreciate Page Six's speculation.
"First Jessica Simpson, now this," she wrote on her WhoSay page -- alluding to rampant chatter about Jessica Simpson's possible pregnancy. "Once again, press gets it wrong, Matt barnes and I are not dating!"
She added: "We are doing a charity event together for Padres and Athletes vs Cancer."
Indeed, Longoria is currently dating Eduardo Cruz, a singer and the younger brother of Penelope Cruz. The affectionate twosome first stepped out together on a yacht in Miami in February of this year.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite