Eva Longoria Slams Rumor: I'm Not Dating Matt Barnes!
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: MoVi Inc/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Has Eva Longoria found another basketball lover? Negative!
On Sunday, the New York Post's Page Six speculated that Longoria -- who divorced San Antonio Spurs' Tony Parker in late 2010 -- was getting romantic with L.A. Lakers Forward Matt Barnes.
The paper said that the Desperate Housewives actress, 36, seemed "very flirty" and had "a spark" with Barnes, 31, during a Thursday dinner in NYC with two pals.
Although the item included a statement from Longoria's rep that the pair were just "friends," Longoria didn't appreciate Page Six's speculation.
"First Jessica Simpson, now this," she wrote on her WhoSay page -- alluding to rampant chatter about Jessica Simpson's possible pregnancy. "Once again, press gets it wrong, Matt barnes and I are not dating!"
She added: "We are doing a charity event together for Padres and Athletes vs Cancer."
Indeed, Longoria is currently dating Eduardo Cruz, a singer and the younger brother of Penelope Cruz. The affectionate twosome first stepped out together on a yacht in Miami in February of this year.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite