- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: MoVi Inc/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Has Eva Longoria found another basketball lover? Negative!
On Sunday, the New York Post's Page Six speculated that Longoria -- who divorced San Antonio Spurs' Tony Parker in late 2010 -- was getting romantic with L.A. Lakers Forward Matt Barnes.
The paper said that the Desperate Housewives actress, 36, seemed "very flirty" and had "a spark" with Barnes, 31, during a Thursday dinner in NYC with two pals.
Although the item included a statement from Longoria's rep that the pair were just "friends," Longoria didn't appreciate Page Six's speculation.
"First Jessica Simpson, now this," she wrote on her WhoSay page -- alluding to rampant chatter about Jessica Simpson's possible pregnancy. "Once again, press gets it wrong, Matt barnes and I are not dating!"
She added: "We are doing a charity event together for Padres and Athletes vs Cancer."
Indeed, Longoria is currently dating Eduardo Cruz, a singer and the younger brother of Penelope Cruz. The affectionate twosome first stepped out together on a yacht in Miami in February of this year.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite