Eva Longoria Slams Rumor: I'm Not Dating Matt Barnes!
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: @evalongoria/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: MoVi Inc/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office Opening
Has Eva Longoria found another basketball lover? Negative!
On Sunday, the New York Post's Page Six speculated that Longoria -- who divorced San Antonio Spurs' Tony Parker in late 2010 -- was getting romantic with L.A. Lakers Forward Matt Barnes.
The paper said that the Desperate Housewives actress, 36, seemed "very flirty" and had "a spark" with Barnes, 31, during a Thursday dinner in NYC with two pals.
Although the item included a statement from Longoria's rep that the pair were just "friends," Longoria didn't appreciate Page Six's speculation.
"First Jessica Simpson, now this," she wrote on her WhoSay page -- alluding to rampant chatter about Jessica Simpson's possible pregnancy. "Once again, press gets it wrong, Matt barnes and I are not dating!"
She added: "We are doing a charity event together for Padres and Athletes vs Cancer."
Indeed, Longoria is currently dating Eduardo Cruz, a singer and the younger brother of Penelope Cruz. The affectionate twosome first stepped out together on a yacht in Miami in February of this year.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite