Eva Longoria thanks media for prompting new romance
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/Wonderwall4 of 6
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:21:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC and Fox Tie on Labor DayMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:04:00 AM
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:36:00 AM
- US Journalist Steven Sotloff Beheaded by ISIS in New Video (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actress Eva Longoria has thanked the media for her new relationship with Ernesto Arguello, revealing rumors of a romance between the pair prompted them to start dating.
In April, the "Desperate Housewives" star was linked to entrepreneur Arguello after they reportedly grew close during his stint on Ready For Love, the doomed reality TV show she produced.
Longoria was quick to shut down the speculation, taking to her Twitter.com account to write, "Sorry ernestoarguello is NOT dating me, but u can see who he is dating on ReadyForLove ..."
But in an ironic twist, the rumors actually pushed the duo together, and the brunette beauty has confirmed they are now an item.
She tells People, "I think that's why our relationship is so special -- we truly started as friends. I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!"
Things are going so well between the couple, Arguello recently jetted the star off to Nicaragua to introduce her to his family. The couple also reportedly stopped by a school he built in his native Honduras, and Arguello appears to be delighted the news of his celebrity romance is now public.
After Longoria tweeted, "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier..." on Thursday, he wrote, "Me too baby, I LOVE YOU."
The news comes a week after Longoria's ex-husband, basketball star Parker, announced he was engaged to marry girlfriend Axelle Francine.
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite