Eva Longoria thanks media for prompting new romance
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/Wonderwall4 of 6
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actress Eva Longoria has thanked the media for her new relationship with Ernesto Arguello, revealing rumors of a romance between the pair prompted them to start dating.
In April, the "Desperate Housewives" star was linked to entrepreneur Arguello after they reportedly grew close during his stint on Ready For Love, the doomed reality TV show she produced.
Longoria was quick to shut down the speculation, taking to her Twitter.com account to write, "Sorry ernestoarguello is NOT dating me, but u can see who he is dating on ReadyForLove ..."
But in an ironic twist, the rumors actually pushed the duo together, and the brunette beauty has confirmed they are now an item.
She tells People, "I think that's why our relationship is so special -- we truly started as friends. I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!"
Things are going so well between the couple, Arguello recently jetted the star off to Nicaragua to introduce her to his family. The couple also reportedly stopped by a school he built in his native Honduras, and Arguello appears to be delighted the news of his celebrity romance is now public.
After Longoria tweeted, "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier..." on Thursday, he wrote, "Me too baby, I LOVE YOU."
The news comes a week after Longoria's ex-husband, basketball star Parker, announced he was engaged to marry girlfriend Axelle Francine.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite