Eva Longoria thanks media for prompting new romance
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/Wonderwall4 of 6
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actress Eva Longoria has thanked the media for her new relationship with Ernesto Arguello, revealing rumors of a romance between the pair prompted them to start dating.
In April, the "Desperate Housewives" star was linked to entrepreneur Arguello after they reportedly grew close during his stint on Ready For Love, the doomed reality TV show she produced.
Longoria was quick to shut down the speculation, taking to her Twitter.com account to write, "Sorry ernestoarguello is NOT dating me, but u can see who he is dating on ReadyForLove ..."
But in an ironic twist, the rumors actually pushed the duo together, and the brunette beauty has confirmed they are now an item.
She tells People, "I think that's why our relationship is so special -- we truly started as friends. I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!"
Things are going so well between the couple, Arguello recently jetted the star off to Nicaragua to introduce her to his family. The couple also reportedly stopped by a school he built in his native Honduras, and Arguello appears to be delighted the news of his celebrity romance is now public.
After Longoria tweeted, "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier..." on Thursday, he wrote, "Me too baby, I LOVE YOU."
The news comes a week after Longoria's ex-husband, basketball star Parker, announced he was engaged to marry girlfriend Axelle Francine.
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite