Eva Longoria thanks media for prompting new romance
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/Wonderwall4 of 6
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Actress Eva Longoria has thanked the media for her new relationship with Ernesto Arguello, revealing rumors of a romance between the pair prompted them to start dating.
In April, the "Desperate Housewives" star was linked to entrepreneur Arguello after they reportedly grew close during his stint on Ready For Love, the doomed reality TV show she produced.
Longoria was quick to shut down the speculation, taking to her Twitter.com account to write, "Sorry ernestoarguello is NOT dating me, but u can see who he is dating on ReadyForLove ..."
But in an ironic twist, the rumors actually pushed the duo together, and the brunette beauty has confirmed they are now an item.
She tells People, "I think that's why our relationship is so special -- we truly started as friends. I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!"
Things are going so well between the couple, Arguello recently jetted the star off to Nicaragua to introduce her to his family. The couple also reportedly stopped by a school he built in his native Honduras, and Arguello appears to be delighted the news of his celebrity romance is now public.
After Longoria tweeted, "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier..." on Thursday, he wrote, "Me too baby, I LOVE YOU."
The news comes a week after Longoria's ex-husband, basketball star Parker, announced he was engaged to marry girlfriend Axelle Francine.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite