Eva Longoria Throws Victoria Beckham Star-Studded Baby Shower
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: ©ALMASI/LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:37:11 AM
- 'Ellen' Actress Kate Williamson DeadMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:34:46 AM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&ap
Pretty in pink!
Held at West Hollywood's Petit L'Ermitage hotel, Beckham's luncheon was attended by about 30 guests, including Demi Moore, Nicole Richie, Rachel Zoe, Tana Ramsay and fellow mom-to-be Selma Blair.
Clad in a purple V-neck dress, Beckham, 36, joined the fete around 12:15 p.m. and sipped Ice tea while well wishers patted her belly. In accordance with the pink theme, Beckham's bash featured centerpieces of light pink hydrangeas, red roses and pink gerber daisies. Pink chairs circled the rooftop pool.
Already the mom to three boys with husband David, the pregnant star was gifted pink items for her little girl. Among the must-haves? A pink Quinny Buzz stroller, pink Balboa Baby nursing pillow, pink bathrobe, a baby bassinet, a stuffed giraffe, books and clothes.
As the designer awaits the arrival of her daughter, David admits the family initially thought they'd be welcoming another boy.
"When we first found out, we went for the scan and they said, 'Oh, it's a boy.' I was like, 'Great,' and Victoria was like, 'Ugh. Another penis in the house,'" David told Jimmy Kimmel in April. "She thinks there's too many in the house already," he laughed. "So then we went back for the next scan and they said, 'Oh, we think it's a girl.'"
As for choosing names, the soccer star says his sons have taken the reigns.
"We've got a few in mind, but we've also said to the boys, 'Give us some ideas,'" David explained. "When we got told it was a boy, Romeo was like, 'How about Justin Bieber Beckham?' So now that we know it's a girl, he's like, 'What about Justine Bieber Beckham?'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite