Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman Separate
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Retna Ltd.7 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: Jennifer Graylock/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Actor Danny DeVito and actress Rhea Perlman have separated after more than 30 years of marriage, ET has learned.
The couple's rep, Stan Rosenfield, confirmed the news to ET.
The pair, who married in January of 1982, have three children together -- daughters Lucy, 29 and Grace, 27, and son Jacob, 24.
The couple worked together on the classic sitcom "Taxi" (1978-1983) and appeared onscreen in the 1996 comedy film "Matilda." The pair founded Jersey Films, a production company behind many movies including "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State" and "Freedom Writers."
MORE FROM ET:
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite