Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman Separate
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Retna Ltd.7 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: Jennifer Graylock/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Universal Options 'Let It Snow' Book Featuring Short Story by John GreenMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:28:00 PM
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: 'I Got it Wrong, I'm Sorry'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:23:00 PM
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFLMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
- Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:30:00 AM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'Niels
Actor Danny DeVito and actress Rhea Perlman have separated after more than 30 years of marriage, ET has learned.
The couple's rep, Stan Rosenfield, confirmed the news to ET.
The pair, who married in January of 1982, have three children together -- daughters Lucy, 29 and Grace, 27, and son Jacob, 24.
The couple worked together on the classic sitcom "Taxi" (1978-1983) and appeared onscreen in the 1996 comedy film "Matilda." The pair founded Jersey Films, a production company behind many movies including "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State" and "Freedom Writers."
MORE FROM ET:
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite