"Glee" star Matthew Morrison in Cheating Scandal
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:24:44 AM
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reveals First Look at Variety Show 'HitRecord on TV' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:15:10 AM
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:55:51 AM
- Richard Branson: Nelson Mandela's Secret Attempt to Prevent the Iraq War (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:52:31 AM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)
By Michelle Lanz
With rumors aflutter that Matthew Morrison may have been (or still is?) hooking up with "Glee" costar Lea Michele, the star's ex-fiancée reveals what broke up their 3-year relationship.
"All My Children" star Chrishell Stause tells Star magazine that Matthew's close friendship with then-Broadway star Lea Michele is a major reason she called off their wedding. She had suspected that Matthew was cheating on her with Lea.
RELATED VIDEO: See stars on the "Glee" premiere red carpet
"I decided to break off our engagement," she tells Star exclusively, "because I believed he was seeing other people and just wasn't ready to fully commit." Though both Lea and Matthew deny the rumors, Chrishell was not convinced and broke off the engagement in September 2007, just months before their wedding date.
RELATED VIDEO: Chatting with Lea Michele of "Glee"
Matthew had proposed to Chrishell in 2006 after two-and-a-half years of dating.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite