"Growing Pains" Star Kirk Cameron Pleads To Missing Friend "Please Call Me"
- Photo: ABC Photo Archives/GettyImages.com1 of 3
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
"Growing Pains" star Kirk Cameron is making a public plea for his TV best friend to “please call me.”
“I am very concerned to hear of the disappearance of my old friend Andrew Koenig.” Kirk said in a written statement to RadarOnline.com.
“Although I have not had contact with him for many years, I can remember many of the fun times we had on the set of 'Growing Pains.' I am praying for his family during this time of distress and for his safe return.”
Cameron also issued a statement to USA Today and People.com, saying, "I am praying for his family during this time of great distress."
41-year-old Andrew went missing on Valentines Day in Vancouver, British Columbia. His famous father, who is Chekov on "Star Trek," has asked the public to help find his son, whom he described as “depressed.”
RELATED: Get more TV news over on MSN
Several stars have been asking their followers on Twitter to help in the search, including Sarah Silverman, Alyssa Milano and Kevin Smith.
But Kirk sent this message directly to Andrew. “If you're reading this, please call me. Mike and Boner could always work things out when they put their minds to it. I'm praying for you, pal. Hope to hear from you soon.”
RadarOnline also contacted former "Growing Pains" co-star Jeremy Miller who said, “It is really sad to hear what is going on. Andrew is a talented guy and my family and I are hoping for a positive outcome of this situation.”
More on RadarOnline:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite