EXCLUSIVE: Hef On Turning 85: 'You're As Young As The Girl You Feel'
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: ARH/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
"You're as young as the girl you feel," Hef laughs.
A weekend-long birthday celebration started with a Friday night screening of "Casablanca," Hef's favorite movie, at the Playboy Mansion. Then he and fiancée Crystal Harris, 24, headed to the Palms Casino in Las Vegas to celebrate at the Playboy Club. They'll be joined by Hef's son Marston (his mother is Hef's second wife, Kimberly) who turns 21 Saturday.
"I'm a very lucky cat and I know it," Hef says. "Age is just a number if you're healthy."
And 2011 is an especially lucky year for him, he tells RadarOnline.com. "Thhis is the Year of the Rabbit ... 85 is an iconic number ... I took the company private ... and in June we're going to London to open a new Playboy Club Casino. You don't know how many years you get so living life well is the best that you can do."
What kind of gift would you buy for the man who has everything?
"All I'm looking for is a lot of love and friendship. I think that is what life is all about: emotions and caring," he says.
Hef, who is getting married for the third time June 18, said that his life "is as good as it appears and better because it has included so much love."
Check back with RadarOnline.com for more stories about Hugh Hefner's 85th birthday celebration and his upcoming wedding.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Playboy's Sexiest Celebrities List 2011
MORE FROM RADAR:
VIDEO: Hop On over To The Bunny House
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Crystal Harris Tries On Halloween Costumes
PHOTOS: Hugh Hefner Through The Years
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite