It's True! Kate Gosselin Will Be On 'Dancing With The Stars!'
- Photo: INF1 of 6
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: TLC/.4 of 6
- Photo: Mark Arbeit/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Megan Thomason's Sci-Fi Trilogy 'daylight' Optioned by Pathbender (ExclusMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:36:00 PM
- Zooey Deschanel Poses With Bill Murray to Celebrate Wrapping 'Rock the Kasbah' (PhMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:24:00 PM
- 'Honorable Woman' Writer-Director Hugo Blick Talks His 'Meditative Pace,&MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:20:00 PM
- Exclusive: Find Out When Bering Sea Gold Returns to DiscoveryMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:05:00 PM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Heads Into Box-Office Battle Having Already Won the WarMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:02:00 PM
- Megan Thomason's Sci-Fi Trilogy 'daylight' Optioned by Pathbender (Exclus
The rumors are true!
RadarOnline.com has exclusively confirmed that reality TV supermom Kate Gosselin will be one of the celebs joining the ninth season of "Dancing With The Stars."
The official line-up will be announced Monday night during the big finale of ABC's "The Bachelor."
But Kate's new gig will not keep her away from her children. RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that the mom of 8 likely will do most of her practicing near her Pennsylvania home because she insists on putting her children first.
The show was willing to accommodate her because they believe she'll be a huge draw, a network source told RadarOnline.com. Kate is the breadwinner in the Gosselin family now that Jon has spectacularly flamed out and cost the family a ton of cash by first shutting down Jon & Kate Plus 8 when he denied TLC permission to film the children, and then breaching his contact with the network, which caused them to sue.
That suit was recently settled but cost Jon -- and his family a lot of cash. TLC won a preliminary injunction, a sure sign that they would prevail at trial.
With Jon's ongoing series of mishaps, Kate is left as the primary income earner in the household and she's taking it very seriously, sources told RadarOnline.com.
"Kate's the kind of woman who will do whatever is necessary for her children," one source said. "It's great for her to be on the show, but she did it ONLY in a way that benefits her family." The new season of "Dancing With The Stars" premieres Monday, March 22nd on ABC.
More on Wonderwall:
More on RadarOnline:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite