It's True! Kate Gosselin Will Be On 'Dancing With The Stars!'
- Photo: INF1 of 6
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: TLC/.4 of 6
- Photo: Mark Arbeit/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Casting Director Marion Dougherty to Receive Posthumous EmmyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM
- Spike Jonze to Guest Star on HBO's 'Girls'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Hearst Grabs Principato-Young's Corey Moss to Make Web SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release Date
The rumors are true!
RadarOnline.com has exclusively confirmed that reality TV supermom Kate Gosselin will be one of the celebs joining the ninth season of "Dancing With The Stars."
The official line-up will be announced Monday night during the big finale of ABC's "The Bachelor."
But Kate's new gig will not keep her away from her children. RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that the mom of 8 likely will do most of her practicing near her Pennsylvania home because she insists on putting her children first.
The show was willing to accommodate her because they believe she'll be a huge draw, a network source told RadarOnline.com. Kate is the breadwinner in the Gosselin family now that Jon has spectacularly flamed out and cost the family a ton of cash by first shutting down Jon & Kate Plus 8 when he denied TLC permission to film the children, and then breaching his contact with the network, which caused them to sue.
That suit was recently settled but cost Jon -- and his family a lot of cash. TLC won a preliminary injunction, a sure sign that they would prevail at trial.
With Jon's ongoing series of mishaps, Kate is left as the primary income earner in the household and she's taking it very seriously, sources told RadarOnline.com.
"Kate's the kind of woman who will do whatever is necessary for her children," one source said. "It's great for her to be on the show, but she did it ONLY in a way that benefits her family." The new season of "Dancing With The Stars" premieres Monday, March 22nd on ABC.
More on Wonderwall:
More on RadarOnline:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite