EXCLUSIVE: Jersey Shore Feud: Ronnie & Sammi Hate Each Other
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: MTV/.2 of 8
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Prine/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: MAP / NS/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Jersey Shore stars Ronnie Magro and Sammi Giancola spent the first season of the show in a hot romantic relationship but now hate each other and talk only when they need to for the show, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.
Their relationship seemed to come apart on national TV during the reunion show, but things got only worse from that point.
“Ronnie and Sammi aren't dating anymore, and they don't want to do any public appearances together because they can't even stand being in a room together” a source who knows the former lovers told RadarOnline.com.
Sammi and Ronnie were scheduled to meet their fans at McFadden's in Chicago on February 4th and at Mink in Toronto Canada on February 14th and missed both of their last appearances.
Millions of American's were watching when Ronnie witnessed the never-before-seen footage of Sammi flirting with Mike “The Situation” in a private conversation where she admitted scoring another man's phone number at a bar. Sammi was so visibly distraught by the revelation, she burst into tears and stormed off the stage. And of course, no one will forget Ronnie's not so loving reaction.
“Sam likes to leave certain things out when we have conversations... it makes no difference to me. I cut girls quicker than barbers do,” he said.
RELATED VIDEO: "Jersey Shore" stars chat!
And while the couple has broken up before, this time looks like it's for keeps, the source told RadarOnline.com. They don't want to be around each other or talk to each other, the source said. Now that the show has been renewed for a second season, it's going to be impossible for them to avoid each other, so let the fighting begin!
More on RadarOnline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite