Kirstie Alley blasts Abercrombie CEO
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: CHRISTIAN Z/DAVE V/Bauer-Griffin3 of 10
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: CS5/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: J. Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
When speaking with ET's Rob Marciano about her health and body image, Kirstie Alley passionately addressed the hot-button topic after mentioning her belief that all people should look the way they want to look.
"I just heard [about] this guy from Abercrombie & Fitch today. ... This dude from Abercrombie & Fitch -- he's the CEO -- what a [expletive]!" Alley said emphatically.
"He says ... Abercrombie clothes are for people that are cool and who look a certain way and are beautiful and who are thin and blah, blah, blah. He goes on and on and on. That would make me never buy anything from Abercrombie even if I was cool and thin. I got two kids in that [age] bracket that will never walk in those doors because of his view of people."
The 62-year-old actress is often lauded for breaking the mold of Hollywood's high standards for body image, and lightheartedly poked fun at her weight in the short-lived 2005 sitcom "Fat Actress."
"If I have something to do with more full-figured women being in [the] mainstream and having their own shows, then I will take total credit for that, but the main point to all of this is that -- and it's the reason I did Fat Actress...it was my way to bring myself around to look the way I wanted me to look because ... I had 30 years of people telling me how to look."
For more of Rob's interview with Kirstie Alley, tune in to "Entertainment Tonight."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite