Kirstie Alley blasts Abercrombie CEO
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: CHRISTIAN Z/DAVE V/Bauer-Griffin3 of 10
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: CS5/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: J. Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
When speaking with ET's Rob Marciano about her health and body image, Kirstie Alley passionately addressed the hot-button topic after mentioning her belief that all people should look the way they want to look.
"I just heard [about] this guy from Abercrombie & Fitch today. ... This dude from Abercrombie & Fitch -- he's the CEO -- what a [expletive]!" Alley said emphatically.
"He says ... Abercrombie clothes are for people that are cool and who look a certain way and are beautiful and who are thin and blah, blah, blah. He goes on and on and on. That would make me never buy anything from Abercrombie even if I was cool and thin. I got two kids in that [age] bracket that will never walk in those doors because of his view of people."
The 62-year-old actress is often lauded for breaking the mold of Hollywood's high standards for body image, and lightheartedly poked fun at her weight in the short-lived 2005 sitcom "Fat Actress."
"If I have something to do with more full-figured women being in [the] mainstream and having their own shows, then I will take total credit for that, but the main point to all of this is that -- and it's the reason I did Fat Actress...it was my way to bring myself around to look the way I wanted me to look because ... I had 30 years of people telling me how to look."
For more of Rob's interview with Kirstie Alley, tune in to "Entertainment Tonight."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite