Kirstie Alley blasts Abercrombie CEO
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: CHRISTIAN Z/DAVE V/Bauer-Griffin3 of 10
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: CS5/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: J. Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
When speaking with ET's Rob Marciano about her health and body image, Kirstie Alley passionately addressed the hot-button topic after mentioning her belief that all people should look the way they want to look.
"I just heard [about] this guy from Abercrombie & Fitch today. ... This dude from Abercrombie & Fitch -- he's the CEO -- what a [expletive]!" Alley said emphatically.
"He says ... Abercrombie clothes are for people that are cool and who look a certain way and are beautiful and who are thin and blah, blah, blah. He goes on and on and on. That would make me never buy anything from Abercrombie even if I was cool and thin. I got two kids in that [age] bracket that will never walk in those doors because of his view of people."
The 62-year-old actress is often lauded for breaking the mold of Hollywood's high standards for body image, and lightheartedly poked fun at her weight in the short-lived 2005 sitcom "Fat Actress."
"If I have something to do with more full-figured women being in [the] mainstream and having their own shows, then I will take total credit for that, but the main point to all of this is that -- and it's the reason I did Fat Actress...it was my way to bring myself around to look the way I wanted me to look because ... I had 30 years of people telling me how to look."
For more of Rob's interview with Kirstie Alley, tune in to "Entertainment Tonight."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite