Kirstie Alley blasts Abercrombie CEO
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: CHRISTIAN Z/DAVE V/Bauer-Griffin3 of 10
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: CS5/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: J. Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
When speaking with ET's Rob Marciano about her health and body image, Kirstie Alley passionately addressed the hot-button topic after mentioning her belief that all people should look the way they want to look.
"I just heard [about] this guy from Abercrombie & Fitch today. ... This dude from Abercrombie & Fitch -- he's the CEO -- what a [expletive]!" Alley said emphatically.
"He says ... Abercrombie clothes are for people that are cool and who look a certain way and are beautiful and who are thin and blah, blah, blah. He goes on and on and on. That would make me never buy anything from Abercrombie even if I was cool and thin. I got two kids in that [age] bracket that will never walk in those doors because of his view of people."
The 62-year-old actress is often lauded for breaking the mold of Hollywood's high standards for body image, and lightheartedly poked fun at her weight in the short-lived 2005 sitcom "Fat Actress."
"If I have something to do with more full-figured women being in [the] mainstream and having their own shows, then I will take total credit for that, but the main point to all of this is that -- and it's the reason I did Fat Actress...it was my way to bring myself around to look the way I wanted me to look because ... I had 30 years of people telling me how to look."
For more of Rob's interview with Kirstie Alley, tune in to "Entertainment Tonight."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite