EXCLUSIVE: Steven Seagal Sued For Sexual Harassment And Sexual Trafficking
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 4
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 4
- Photo: Promotional3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black LabeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
In shocking court papers exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com, 1990s martial arts actor Steven Seagal is being sued for sexual harassment and illegal trafficking of females for sex.
The lawsuit was brought by his former personal assistant, Kayden Nguyen, who is a 23-year-old former model.
RELATED VIDEO: Seagal accused of sexual assault
The legal documents say Segal “treated Ms. Nguyen as his sex toy.”
Nguyen is suing for sexual harassment, illegal trafficking of females for sex, failure to prevent sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination and false representation about employment.
The document also claims that “Mr. Seagal has been keeping two young female Russian “attendants” on staff who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.”
RELATED: Read more about Steven Seagal
Nguyen claims that “she was required “to watch as “Sasha” (Russian attendant) and Mr. Seagal performed sex acts on each other.”
Segal was working as a Reserve Deputy Chief of the Sheriff's Office in the community of Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, something he documented in his A & E reality TV show Steven Seagal: Lawman.
He used Craigslist to hire an executive/personal assistant who could also be on his reality show.
Nguyen was hired in Los Angeles, but then flown to New Orleans to live in Seagal's house for the show.
On her first night of work, Seagal allegedly engaged in physical and sexual assault by “pushing his hands under her shirt,” and “forcing her head against his bare chest.”
Then she claims the next morning things got even worse. He allegedly “forcibly held her legs apart.” Then “forced his hand down her pants…” The document goes into graphic detail that isn't suitable for all audiences.
Then the suit alleges a third physical assault took place a few hours later, where “Seagal forcibly lifted Ms. Nguyen's blouse, forced his head on her bare chest and attempted to suck her breasts and nipples. He stopped only when she ran.”
After only a few days of work, Nguyen left the house on Sunday, February 28, 2010.
Seagal, who practices Tibetan Buddhism, has six children from three different mothers. In addition Seagal plays the role of guardian to a Tibetan child, Yabshi Pan Rinzinwangmo. Rinzinwangmo, or "Renji", who is the only child of the 10th Panchen Lama of Tibet. Renji studied in the United States at American University, and Seagal was her guardian and bodyguard.
Nguyen is suing for damages in excess of $1 million. She's also calling for a jury trial.
More on RadarOnline.com:
From Crowd Ignite