EXCLUSIVE: Heidi Montag: 'I Am Posing For Playboy Again'
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Courtesy of 'Good Morning America'/Promotional4 of 8
- Photo: Courtesy of People Magazine/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
NEW PHOTOS: Heidi Montag New Plastic Look
"I am doing Playboy again ... soon, very soon," the plastic surgery-obsessed "Hills" star told RadarOnline.com in Las Vegas last night.
"I cannot wait to show off my new assets, I am very excited."
And Montag, 23, who remained quasi-clothed for her first Playboy photo shoot on the magazine's September cover, will bare all her skin this time around, RadarOnline.com has learned.
RELATED VIDEO: Heidi Montag -- "I'm Not Addicted" To Plastic Surgery
She is considering a shower concept, sources suggest.
It will provide the world an up close and personal look at Montag's radical overhaul, which included a mini brow lift, Botox, nose job, fat injections in her cheeks and lips, a chin reduction, liposuction to her neck, her ears pinned back, buttocks augmentation, liposuction to her waist and thighs and breast augmentation revision.
RELATED PHOTOS: Heidi Montag's Transformation
And once her second Playboy shoot is done, the reality star has vowed to again go under the knife in order to get even larger breasts.
"I do want more," Montag confirmed.
"I would like to get my breasts re-done because I couldn't get them the size I wanted because they couldn't fit."
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Heidi Montag's Plastic Surgeon Says He Won't Make Her Breasts Larger
So, what does husband Spencer think of all the fuss about her new, plastic look, "My miracle I live with? I live in a miracle, life couldn't be better."
Added Heidi: "It is who you are on the inside that really matters, this is just the shell at the end of the day."
From Crowd Ignite