Fantasy Casting: Wilmer Valderrama's "Dog Whisperer" SitcomRelated: Fantasy Casting, Demi Moore, Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
By Dana Flax
It was recently announced that Wilmer Valderrama (you know him best as The Stud Who Inexplicably Dates All Hot Chicks), is set to star in a sitcom based upon "Dog Whisperer" Cesar Millan's life. We figured we'd give the producers a little unsolicited advice on who to cast in the show -- which should totally be called "Every Fez Has His Day." Or "Cesar's Palace." Or "That Doggierrama Show." Listen up, Hollywood, this is gold stuff right here!
Click through, with due obedience, to see which chewy toys and discarded old bones we found in Wonderwall's casting couch.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite