Farrah Abraham enters rehab for alcohol abuse, wants to make 'better choices'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: MPNC/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: KVS/Pacific Coast News5 of 11
- Photo: WENN6 of 11
- Photo: In Touch/Promotional7 of 11
- Photo: @F1Abraham/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Farrah Abraham is taking a timeout -- in a rehab facility. The MTV "Teen Mom" and sex tape star, 22, says she's checking into an outpatient facility in Florida to deal with alcohol abuse. "At this time in my life, I need to stay focused on the positive to get through all of the negative that a DUI has caused in my life," the single mom to Sophia, 4, tells Radar Online. Abraham will undergo counseling over the next 10 days at the Lukens Institute in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Back in March, she was arrested in her native Omaha, Neb., for DUI with a blood alcohol level of .147, nearly twice the legal limit.
"I'm 22 and I want to make better choices and ensure I can recognize when I am putting myself in a bad situation next time," said the talked-about reality celeb, who was placed on six months of probation and ordered to complete an alcohol education course as a result of the arrest.
Radar reports that little Sophia will be under the care of Abraham's father, Mike, during her rehab stint. Farrah tweeted on Monday that she was already emotional being separated from her daughter. "Missing my Boo Boo, but happy to get treatment in a great place," she posted.
In early June, Abraham was in another medical facility in Omaha for a completely different reason: undergoing another breast augmentation surgery. In a $7,145 procedure, Abraham went from a C to a D, and debuted her new breasts while judging a pole dancing competition in Paterson, NJ.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite