Farrah Abraham enters rehab for alcohol abuse, wants to make 'better choices'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: MPNC/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: KVS/Pacific Coast News5 of 11
- Photo: WENN6 of 11
- Photo: In Touch/Promotional7 of 11
- Photo: @F1Abraham/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Farrah Abraham is taking a timeout -- in a rehab facility. The MTV "Teen Mom" and sex tape star, 22, says she's checking into an outpatient facility in Florida to deal with alcohol abuse. "At this time in my life, I need to stay focused on the positive to get through all of the negative that a DUI has caused in my life," the single mom to Sophia, 4, tells Radar Online. Abraham will undergo counseling over the next 10 days at the Lukens Institute in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Back in March, she was arrested in her native Omaha, Neb., for DUI with a blood alcohol level of .147, nearly twice the legal limit.
"I'm 22 and I want to make better choices and ensure I can recognize when I am putting myself in a bad situation next time," said the talked-about reality celeb, who was placed on six months of probation and ordered to complete an alcohol education course as a result of the arrest.
Radar reports that little Sophia will be under the care of Abraham's father, Mike, during her rehab stint. Farrah tweeted on Monday that she was already emotional being separated from her daughter. "Missing my Boo Boo, but happy to get treatment in a great place," she posted.
In early June, Abraham was in another medical facility in Omaha for a completely different reason: undergoing another breast augmentation surgery. In a $7,145 procedure, Abraham went from a C to a D, and debuted her new breasts while judging a pole dancing competition in Paterson, NJ.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite