Felicity Huffman's lifestyle website is a big hit
- Photo: WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 6:50:00 AM
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?
Felicity Huffman's lifestyle website What the Flicka? has taken off -- the actress's new project boasts 26 contributors and has become a go-to resource for women and girls struggling with life issues.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The star set up the site after "Desperate Housewives" ended last year, and she is amazed by how popular it has become as women of all ages and backgrounds sign on for cocktail tips, life lessons and help. To visit the site, click here.
Huffman says, "It's a web magazine ... and it's been quite a wonderful experience. We have 26 contributors and they're Asian and Hispanic and African-American and adoptive parents and gay and lesbian. ... It's just a place, and it's really fun to come in and go, 'I hate this, this is really f---ing hard."
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
"It's also tricks and short cuts. ... One of our contributors ... came up with Hump Day Cocktails on Wednesdays, which every mom needs. ... It's doing well. Forbes (magazine) named it (one of) the top 10 sites for parents and (one of) the top 100 for women."
The actress joins the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Beyonce, who have also set up lifestyle websites for busy women.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite