Felicity Huffman's lifestyle website is a big hit
- Photo: WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box Office
Felicity Huffman's lifestyle website What the Flicka? has taken off -- the actress's new project boasts 26 contributors and has become a go-to resource for women and girls struggling with life issues.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The star set up the site after "Desperate Housewives" ended last year, and she is amazed by how popular it has become as women of all ages and backgrounds sign on for cocktail tips, life lessons and help. To visit the site, click here.
Huffman says, "It's a web magazine ... and it's been quite a wonderful experience. We have 26 contributors and they're Asian and Hispanic and African-American and adoptive parents and gay and lesbian. ... It's just a place, and it's really fun to come in and go, 'I hate this, this is really f---ing hard."
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
"It's also tricks and short cuts. ... One of our contributors ... came up with Hump Day Cocktails on Wednesdays, which every mom needs. ... It's doing well. Forbes (magazine) named it (one of) the top 10 sites for parents and (one of) the top 100 for women."
The actress joins the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Beyonce, who have also set up lifestyle websites for busy women.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Get out the vote
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite