Felicity Huffman's lifestyle website is a big hit
- Photo: WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Emmys 2014: TheWrap's Complete CoverageMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:51:00 PM
- The 6 Best Moments From The 'Chelsea Lately' Series FinaleMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:49:00 PM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader Issues
Felicity Huffman's lifestyle website What the Flicka? has taken off -- the actress's new project boasts 26 contributors and has become a go-to resource for women and girls struggling with life issues.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The star set up the site after "Desperate Housewives" ended last year, and she is amazed by how popular it has become as women of all ages and backgrounds sign on for cocktail tips, life lessons and help. To visit the site, click here.
Huffman says, "It's a web magazine ... and it's been quite a wonderful experience. We have 26 contributors and they're Asian and Hispanic and African-American and adoptive parents and gay and lesbian. ... It's just a place, and it's really fun to come in and go, 'I hate this, this is really f---ing hard."
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
"It's also tricks and short cuts. ... One of our contributors ... came up with Hump Day Cocktails on Wednesdays, which every mom needs. ... It's doing well. Forbes (magazine) named it (one of) the top 10 sites for parents and (one of) the top 100 for women."
The actress joins the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Beyonce, who have also set up lifestyle websites for busy women.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite