Fergie & Josh: Golden Globes Are Our "Date Night"
- Photo: Lee/Montana/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Jay Holden/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
A year ago, Fergie and Josh Duhamel wed -- and judging by their cozy appearance on the red carpet at Sunday's Golden Globes, they're still crazy in love.
This week, she begins rehearsing for an upcoming Black Eyed Peas tour, so she said the Globes were a fun way to spend one last glamorous night with her husband.
"It's date night!" Fergie said on E!'s pre-show.
Duhamel also confirmed UsMagazine.com's report that they recently renewed their vows in a small, private ceremony in California.
They did it "a couple days before" Jan.10 - the date they wed last year, he said.
"It was the best date we had ever," he added on NBC's pre-awards show. "I got to surprise her. I said, 'Just be ready at 3 o'clock.'"
Fergie's musical Nine is up for best comedy/musical.
"It was a wonderful thing," she said of working on the flick. Does she want to continue the big screen roles?
Said the singer: "We'll see! Hopefully!"
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite