Is Alyssa Milano Having a Boy or a Girl?
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's adMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 11:00:19 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's ad
She's not good at keeping secrets!
First-time mama-to-be Alyssa Milano shared with fans Monday night that she and talent agent hubby-of-two-years David Bugliari are having a boy!
"As fun as it was reading all of your gender predictions on Twitter, I’m really bad at keeping secrets and had to share (not to mention, I was bound to unintentionally slip at some point)," the "Who's the Boss" star, 38, wrote on her website. "David and I are elated to announce that we are having a baby boy. We can’t wait to meet him. Boys names, anyone?"
Earlier in the day, Milano tweeted about the announcement, "Because I'm the worst with secrets - David & I will announce the gender of our baby tonight at 6pm PST on my website."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite